- ENTRY:No purchase necessary. One entry per person. Contest runs from January 1, 2017 through April 15, 2017. You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible for this Contest. To enter, complete the entry form at WinFreeBraces.com. We will ask you to provide your first and last name, email address, telephone number, mailing address and zip code.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- WINNER SELECTION:One winner will be selected in a random drawing among all qualified entries at the end of the contest. Winner will be notified via telephone and/or email and announced on WinFreeBraces.com. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. Drawing will be made on a strictly random basis.
- PRIZE:Free Orthodontic Treatment at Dunn Orthodontics! Orthodontic treatment includes consultation, records (digital models, photographs, radiographs), full braces and retainers. Excludes Invisalign and lingual orthodontic treatment. No cash value.
- PRIZE LIMITATIONS: Prize is for NEW PATIENTS, only. It may not be used for patients who started orthodontic treatment with Dunn Orthodontics, LLP prior to January 1, 2017. If a current patient of Dunn Orthodontics, LLP wins the prize, they may give the prize as a gift to a family member or friend. Patient must be periodontally healthy and cavity free and at the doctor’s request must receive clearance as such from a licensed Arizona dentist. Patient must be able to attend regular appointments throughout the course of treatment. Dunn Orthodontics, LLP reserves the right to refuse treatment, if the doctor believes that orthodontic treatment may harm the patient’s dental or overall health.
- ELIGIBILITY:Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Dunn Orthodontics, LLP / WinFreeBraces.com, its respective parents, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to enter the Contest.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. The prizewinners will be notified within one month after drawing date.
Entrants grant to Dunn Orthodontics, LLP / WinFreeBraces.com the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Dunn Orthodontics, LLP / WinFreeBraces.com to use winners’ names and likeness’ for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Dunn Orthodontics, LLP / WinFreeBraces.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
Entrants agree to receive emails, text messages and mail from Dunn Orthodontics, LLP / WinFreeBraces.com. Entrants will not receive phone calls unless they win or request to be called.
- CONDUCT:Dunn Orthodontics, LLP / WinFreeBraces.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, Dunn Orthodontics, LLP / WinFreeBraces.com RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:Dunn Orthodontics, LLP / WinFreeBraces.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Dunn Orthodontics, LLP / WinFreeBraces.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Dunn Orthodontics, LLP / WinFreeBraces.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Dunn Orthodontics, LLP / WinFreeBraces.com which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Dunn Orthodontics, LLP / WinFreeBraces.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.