In addition to the obvious cosmetic benefits, Clarity Advanced clear braces are 100% compatible with SureSmile computerized orthodontic technology.
Benefits provided by using SureSmile with Clarity Advanced clear braces include:
- Fewer adjustment appointments, fewer office visits
- Shorter adjustments for easier appointments
- More precise treatment results
- Ideal for adults
- Clear braces for optimal esthetics
- Reduced total time in braces
Get a Beautiful Smile With Dunn Orthodontics
Whether you choose clear braces, Invisalign, Damon braces or traditional braces, Dr. Matthew Dunn and Dr. Courtney Dunn’s commitment to advanced continuing education using the most innovative orthodontic techniques and materials allow them to continue providing extraordinary results.
How Do Clear Braces Compare With Traditional Metal Braces?
Both clear braces like Clarity Advanced and traditional metal braces do a superb job at straightening teeth for a confident smile. The differences lie mostly in the aesthetic appeal of clear braces.
While clear braces cost a little more than metal braces, they are virtually unnoticeable, which is a huge advantage for teens and adults who don’t want the look of metal in their mouths.
Clarity Advanced clear braces have smaller, dome-shaped brackets with more rounded corners than metal braces, thus making them more comfortable as well as significantly less visible
- The clear ceramic of clear braces is designed to match your natural tooth color
- Clear ceramic braces resist staining
- Clarity Advanced clear braces provide just as much straightening power as traditional metal braces
- Leading Clarity Advanced clear braces provider Dunn Orthodontics are experts at installing and maintaining clear braces
To find out more about Clarity Advanced clear braces and how they can help you achieve the beautiful, healthy smile you deserve, schedule your free orthodontic exam and consultation today.