Your First Visit to Dunn Orthodontics
Are you wondering how to consult with an orthodontist about getting braces or finding solutions to other tooth and jaw issues? At Dunn Orthodontics, your initial consultation will cover everything you need to know about our office and doctors along with the treatment options that will benefit you.
On your first visit, we will focus on finding out more about you and your medical and dental history. We will also introduce ourselves and help you become familiar with our office and our doctors. You will have the chance to ask any questions you might have as we determine the best course of treatment for you. In many cases, we can even begin treatment right away!
Here is what to expect during an initial consultation:
- An office tour: we’ll show you around the exam and treatment areas, and you can meet some of our office and professional staff
- An oral exam, including x–rays
- We’ll record and talk about your medical and dental history
- You will meet with our treatment coordinator and either Dr. Courtney Dunn or Dr. Matthew Dunn to discuss what treatment options are best for your specific orthodontic needs
- You can ask and get answers to any questions you may have
- We will determine your costs: we’ll go over how much of the treatment costs your insurance will cover and show you the options for payment plans that work for you
- In many cases, we can start treatment right away
Download Our Free Book
This free, downloadable book is like a consumer’s guide to orthodontics, and the information it contains will help you make informed decisions about orthodontic treatments. Use the book to get answers to your questions or to generate questions you can ask the doctors at Dunn Orthodontics during your initial consultation or as your treatment proceeds.
Request a Copy of Our Free DVD
Our free DVD examines various treatment options and how they work to correct orthodontic needs. Learn more about a variety of treatment options, including braces, Invisalign, and SureSmile.
Schedule a Consultation with Dunn Orthodontics Today!